September 26, 2011

Combat Sunday!


Hey Dolls, I had an amazing Weekend. I Hangout with some really cool people and met some really cool people!!.....Anyways, yesterday (Sunday) as I mentioned on a previous post last month, the 4th Sunday of the month is youth Sunday at my church so we dress casual. Since I had a busy day and didn't really have much time in between to change, I thought it was wise to wear something appropriate for church,  cute and comfy enough for everything else I had plan!!  And this outfit was perfect for the day, it was fun, cute, comfy, casual and most importantly appropriate for church. P.s I got to rock my super cute combat boots!!! Overall I looked great and had the time of my life!!! What about you dolls?? How was your weekend??


What I'm Wearing:  My cute lil vest that I can't get enough of from Marshalls,  new jeans from Rue 21, long sleeve graphic tee from Old Navy, and my only but super cute Chinese Laundry combat boots.


As always thanks for reading and have a great week muahhhhh!!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss