September 23, 2011

Casual Friday: Easy Breezy Fall Night Out!!!





Hey Dolls, TGIF and Happy 1st day of Fall!! Summer was great but I am soooo over the hot weather and I am more than ready for some easy breezy Fall nights :). Unlike my week my weekend is filled with fun, fun, fun and some packing I'm in the process of moving (ugh I hate moving).... Today, I am getting together with a very handsome/ funny friend of mine for a night in the town!!!  So, before I leave I just wanna do a quick post of what I'm wearing, it makes no sense posting a post title "Casual Friday" on Saturday (Blogger pet peeve of mine lol)" I have to run so checkout the pics. and pls feel free to comment.


What I'm Wearing:  Everything I have one except the shoes  are things I bought at the beginning of the year but never really got the chance to wear. The Destroyed Jeans I got when I went to Florida in June from a local store called "Styles" and the top I got from F21 back in Feb. And these fab. leopard wedges are from Charlotte Russe, I love these wedges so much  I had to get 2 of them lol, p.s it was a BOGO for $10.



As always thanks for reading and have a great weekend muahhhhh!!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss