September 15, 2011

Fa Fa Fa Fashion with Tyra Banks & Andre Leon!


1st off  let me just say I absolutely adore Tyra Banks, she is the definition of a Phenomenal woman.... Anyways, I've been on her site TypeF.com  a few times and heard a lot about her mini web-series "Fa Fa Fa Fashion" but never really take the time to watch it. Last night I was on Side Reel catching up on my fav. shows I came across her latest webisode of "Fa Fa Fa Fashion" and Omg, I love it. Its sooo funny and sooo helpful. On each webisode her and Andre Leon  features tutorials on everyday fashion essentials like skinny jeans,  the LBD, stilettos, shapewear etc. The video below is Season 1 webisode 6 Titled "Shapewear". So Checkout the video and let me know what you think.  For more webisodes checkout TypeF.com

Shapewear -- powered by typef.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss