September 01, 2011

Inspiration Thursday: Menswear! *Trend for Fall*

Hey Dolls, Happy Thursday!! This week as I was surfing the web for some inspiration, I came across "Menswear" One of the hottest trends for this coming fall. Now, I'm a Girly Girl  I'm not big on baggy pants, loafers etc. but I must say there's something soooooo sexy about  women in  well-tailored pieces, surprisingly  Menswear is chic and extremely flattering just have to mixed it with some feminine pieces for a balanced look. This is my 1st time trying Menswear but I think I did a pretty good job and I had a lot of fun putting the look together,  so checkout the pics. below/above and let me know what you think! As always thank you very much for reading muahhhhh!
Priiincesss
                                   
                                          "Inspiration Thursday"
                          Because sometimes we all need a little inspiration!
                                 
Blazer: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted
Tank Top: Ross
Shoes: Nine West
Accessories: Forever21
(No, its not a suit)


3 comments:

  1. Babe you look fierce! I love the structured outfit with the pink top, you're rocking it! :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration look..you look FAB!!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss