September 22, 2011

Inspiration Thursday: Goodbye Summer!

*I have nooo idea why I look sooo mean*

Heyyyy Doll, happy Thursday?? 
Yesterday I received my Oct. issue of Instyle Magazine (btw, Katy Perry looks super cute on the cover) anyways, as I was flipping through the pages I came across the pic. above of these amazing ladies rocking some fab. red pants. Rachel Bilson's look is my fav. but they all look chic and inspired. So, using that pic. for this week "Inspiration Thursday" was a no brainer.  P.s. What a great way to say goodbye to Summer? In Fall colors!!  So, I paired my fab. red-skinnies with my new leopard blouse and royal blue peep toe pumps that I bought early this year but never got chance to wear.  I kept the look somewhat simple because I wanted the red skinnies to stand out and make a statement. What do you think of the look dolls?  Are you a fan of color bottoms? Use the comment box below to let me know what yall think!! 
Thanks for reading and have a great day muahhh!!
Priiincesss
        "Inspiration Thursday"         
     Because sometimes we all need a little inspiration!
Shoes: Cathy Jeans
Red-Skinnies: Rue 21
Blouse: Vintage-Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss