September 06, 2011

Seen on: "The Lying Game"


Confession: "The Lying Game" has become one of my fav. Abc Family shows... I absolutely love this out outfit Emma (Alexandra Chando) had on last night!! Even though summer is coming to an end white is def. the color of the summer and she is rocking this look. The whole look is chic and the shorts are super cute. I would def. rock this look mysef. (Btw, "The Lying Game" comes on Abc Family Mondays 9/8c).......As always Thanks for reading muahhhh!!

 Priiincesss


3 comments:

  1. You are right! This is a really cute look! I love her sequin top!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this show, i think we don't have it in Italy. But a loooove that sequin top!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Thanks for your comment ladies, yessss that sequin top is super cute! And Francesca its a new Abc Family Show, its more of a teenager show that's probably why you don't know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss