September 09, 2011

Fashion's Nigh Out 2011- Atlantic Station...


This year was my 1st time going to a FNO Event and I had no idea what to wear,  I mean after all I am a fashionista and it was a fashion event so looking stylish was a must. After trying on everything in my closet I decided on these super cute leggings that I didn't get a chance to wear this Summer, my fav. navy blue Blazer (btw, I love Blazers, I have them in about every color), a plain tank top and ballet flats.

My Experience: I had and amazing time! I went to Macy's and Bakers at my local mall then drove downtown to Atlantic Station where they had some nice pop-up shops.... I got to view some really nice pieces for coming fall/winter (I didn't buy anything, I just wanted to see what FNO was like). But I did fall madly in love with Jessica Simpson and Betsy Johnson's Shoe Fall Collection...... I  must say it was a great experience and will most def. participate again next year. What about you dolls? How was you FNO?


Jessica Simpson's Shoe Fall Collection...I love them all.


Tank: Forever 21
Leggings: H&M
Flats:Shoe Time
Blazer: Body by Victoria (Victoria's Secret)


2 comments:

Disqus for I am Priiincesss