September 12, 2011

Movie Casual: Kevin Hart's "Laugh at my Pain"


So over the weekend (Sat.) my very good friend Sandy and I got together for a fun girls night out, we saw Kevin Hart's movie "Laugh at my Pain" (its more of a stand up comedy movie-ish) but it was HILARIOUS, def. a must see!! I promise you that you will laugh till you cry *Seriously*...  Afterwards we went to Taco Mac for some food, drinks and lots of girl talk. Overall we had an amazing time!!!  
 On my Look: Since it was a lil chilly outside I wore this lil sweat-dress, tights (destroyed by me) my cute lil leopard flats, add the skinny belt for definition and I was off to have some girlie fun!! Checkout the pics. above/below, feel free to comment and tell me all about your weekend!! As always thanks for reading, have a great week muahhhh!!

Priiincesss













Oh btw big thanks to Clothed Much for the tutorial on how to do this twisty belt thing!! I'm a pro now lol. 


Shoes: Cato
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: H&M
Dress: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss