September 08, 2011

Fall/Winter Wishlist

Fall is actually my 2nd fav. season!! Winter, not so much.. (I must say Sept. just started and its getting cool pretty quick smh) But whether I like Winter or not I still have to get my wardrobe ready. So these are a few items I want/need for Fall/Winter. Some of them I already purchased (but I still wanted to share them with you guys), some I will be buying between Sept./Oct. but will def. have all of them by Black Friday.



1-  I already have a pair of black Combat Boots but I want a brown.
2- Boyfriend Jeans are cool and super comfy! Def. a Fall Must Have.
3- I have some tights but I need/want some colored ones
4- Thigh High Boots are chic and soooo sexy! I already purchased 2 Pairs from GoJane.com  and I can't wait to start rocking them, they are def. winter must haves.
5-  I've already added a few leopard pieces to my overall wardrobe but I'm still looking for a fitted Long sleeve leopard dress.
        6-  Military inspired Jackets never really go out of style and they look amazing                                     with Boyfriend jeans /Combat Boots.(Already Purchased)
7- Grandpa Sweaters are sooo cute! (Already Purchased) 
8- I've been looking for some nice Nude Pumps since summer started and still haven't find the right one, I really hope I find one this season coming season.

                                 What's in your Fall/Winter wishlist?


                   Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate the love muahhhhhh!!!!!
Priiincesss

4 comments:

  1. Its a very Informative and nice post <3. Hey, I am new to blogging, show me some love by following me too
    Colorific India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll, and welcome to the blogging world!

    I'm heading to your blog right now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the green jacket and the heels!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss