October 23, 2011

Sunday Best: So Much More Alive!!






Heyyyyy Dolls, Happy Sunday. As I mentioned on my last post I've been sick all week/weekend but I am feeling much much better, big thanks to God of course!!! As you all know the 4th Sunday of the month is youth Sunday at my Church aka Casual Sunday. which actually worked in my favor this week, yes, I am feeling better but I'am still sick, so I was not in the mood to play dress up and/or getting all dolled up. I just wanted to look alive and comfy lol. Since it was a lil chilly outside this cute lil sweater from Charlotte Russe was perfect, I paired it with my most comfy jeans from Express and yellow-ish ballerina flats, to finish the look I went crazy with the pearls as you can see and added the lil beanni for color.

As always thank you sooo much for stopping by and have a great day muahhhh!!!

Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss