October 03, 2011

Fashion Show: Fall 2011 Swapnista Day Party



On Sat.  I attended a Swapnista party. I did not swap anything but def. will next party.  I was in the fashion show, it was my 1st time walking a runway, I was super nervours but I had sooo much fun. It was a pleasure meeting some of the most amazing fashion bloggers. everybody looked stunning and I can't wait for the next Swap party....So, check out all the fab. pics. from the event.

         Fashionistas who walked the Runway:


                                               THE MAXI SKIRT
Asiah of Black Pearls, Myselfand Alaina of Bustin’ Out the Seams


POLKA DOTS
Dominique of The Lipstick ManualNikka of Oh! Nikka and Katrice of My Vicarious Life


THE HIGH SLIT SKIRT

Mattie of MattieologieEboni of The Fashionista Next Door and Jazmine of Fashion Rouge: A Jade Collective 


                                        BRIGHT PANTS
            Bianca of The Foxy Blanche Post and Kerrie of Virtuous Styls


                                       THE WORKING GIRL DRESS

Kirsten of The Dumpy Duchess and Breck of Fashion Without Guilt








Keren Charles of Two Stylish Kays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss