October 30, 2011

Sunday Best: Green Lights!!


Heyyy Dolls, happy Sunday!! Jus got home from Church and I just wanna do a quick post of what I wore to Church this morning. Ok, I am sooo proud of myself for putting this outfit together on a 1st try, usually I have the hardest time finding something nice to wear to Church on Sundays but this morning was a breeze, thank you Jesus lol.  I'm still building my Fall/Winter wardrobe and I was sooo excited to find this  beautiful green sweater/shirt at my local thrift store few days ago and I couldn't wait to wear it!! I love it and its sooo easy to style. Its been super cold in Ga so, I paired with it the long sleeve old navy shirt (under), black Ann Taylor trousers, my Classic BCBG bow pumps, finished the look with light green accessories and I was off to give God the love and respect he deserves!!  Checkout my mini indoor/outdoor  photo shoot and let me know what you think the of the look :)





Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss