October 05, 2011

Bloggers Do it Better Challenge: Heart of a Leopard!

Hey Dolls, Happy Hump Day!! Today I'm doing my 1st "Bloggers Do it Better" style challenge,  (Bloggers Do It Better "is a movement. An initiative to showcase real girls, with real style, wearing real trends".)..... This time around we are challenge to rock animal prints! Leopard is my all time fav. animal print, so I figure why not just go leopard crazy lol. Btw this is my 1st official Fall 2011 outfit!! As you all already know I like to keep it short and sweet, sooooo with that said, checkout the pics. above/below and please feel free to comment!! 
As always thank you soo much for reading muahhhhh!!!
Priiincesss
What I'm Wearing: Blazer- F21, Skirt- H&M, Flats- Cato, green shirt- Skills and the scarves are thrifted.


http://prettyshinysparkly.com/bloggers-do-animal-print-better/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss