July 24, 2011

Wear Crop Tops Without Showing Your Stomach!




This post was inspired by one of my Fashionista Facebook Friends... Crop Tops seems to be the IT Trend this Spring/Summer, like myself alot of other fashionistas are extremely conscious about showing their stomach. I've seen some girls wear a tank top or camisole under to cover their stomach but I think it looks soo tacky. So, what  I do is I wear them with high waisted skirts  (like I did in this look ☛  Here  ) I prefer skirts but you can wear them with high waisted shorts or pants.  In other words you can look fab. flirty and girly in a crop top without showing you stomach or look tacky.  Well Dolls, as always thanks for reading and I hope you find this post helpful muahhhh.


 Priiincesss




2 comments:

  1. Great post honey!!
    i like your blog...
    i'm a new follower! ;)


    Kiss kiss*
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! .. I follow =)


    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss