July 09, 2011

Buckle me up with Lace-Girls Night out at Bella


Been to Bella on a Sunday night but never on a Friday night so of course I was down when my Girl called and suggested we go there this Friday. I'm glad I went bc we had an amazing time.

On my Outfit: Lace is in right now and I've always been a big fan of lace. Its Sexy, flirty and Timeless.I know the whole putfit looks like a dress but its a 2piece.  The Skirt doesn't look like lace but its actually an all lace skirt,  I pair it with the see-through black lace tank top, my fav. Guess belt and my new Black Buckle up Booties from Charlotte and POW I looked like a total rockstar, I was ready to party and shake my tail off. 



Top:Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes:Charlotte Russe
Belt: Guess


Thanks for Reading Dolls!!


Priiincesss




1 comment:

  1. love your shoes
    http://lulukasstaniette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss