July 03, 2011

Girls Night Out!!


Friday night one of my girlfriends and I went to MBar & Fuse Lounge for cocktails and some great music. MBar is actually one of the Hottest Spots in Atlanta and that was my 1st time there. I must say, I had an amazing time, the cocktails were great, the DJ played all the hottest songs and we met some really cool people.  P.S. the owner gave us free drink tickets so we'll definitely go back next weekend :)...

Now on my outfit, since its 4th of July Weekend  I wore Red,White and Blue. l also get to rock my new shoes that I've been dying to wear...Check out all  the pics and the outfit details. 




Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoe Land
Necklace: Avon
Watch: Marshalls 
Bracelet: Forever21
Bag: Dooney &Bourke (Vintage)

As always Thank You so so much for visiting my blog!

     XoXo

Priiincesss


                                            StyleofaLifetime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss