July 20, 2011

A Place filled with smiles-Atlantic Station


Hopefully Soon I'll be seeing the "Good" in "Goodbye" Yesterday (Tues.July.19.11) I had to end something that was very important to me. Sad, but it had to be done.....On sad days like that, to cheer up I usually go down to my fav. spot Atlantic Station.  Its absolutely beautiful down there, the shops, the people, the flowers in the park, the weekend market, the restaurants, the cocktail/sport bars and much more. I love it all. This visit I didn't do much. Of course I went to my fav. candy store, walk the park then went to see a movie "Horrible Bosses" (Funny Funny Funny Movie, def.  a must see)....... I think what I wore pretty much describe exactly how I was feeling (Blue) and I finally got the chance to rock my lil Jazz shoes. Checkout the pics. and feel free to comment.

Thanks for stopping by mauhhh.


 Priiincesss


                                                          My Dog Pebbles :)









                                         Atlantic Station-Downtown Atlanta, Ga                                             


*Watch:Guess*
*Dress-Forever 21*
*Cardigan-Forever21*
*Accessories-Forever21* 
*Shoes-Charlotte Russe-Online*

5 comments:

  1. I love the oxfords!
    =D

    xoxo
    Adriana
    Surfingmystyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por tu comentario en mi look de FiNa&SaLaDa!!! Thank you for your comment in F&S!!! I follow you!
    Te sigo!!! Sigueme en mi blog
    http://finaisalada.blogspot.com/2011/07/que-viva-el-color-mostaza.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour of the dress and the combo with the oxfords <3

    xoxo,
    Iulia from http://ablogwithus.blogspot.com

    (your new blog follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit dear!! ;) you look so great! Kisses ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Politicians cheap jordans in several member jordan shoes for cheap states cheap jordans have promised to crack Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags down on what they wholesale jordan shoes for sale call "benefit tourism".

    British ugg australia Prime Minister David uggs outlet Cameron welcomed the Discount Louis Vuitton ruling, describing it wholesale jordan shoes as "simple common cheap jordan sense".

    Meanwhile German Cheap jordans MEP Manfred Weber, Cheap Nike jordan shoes the leader ugg boots of cheap nike jordan shoes the Cheap LV Handbags main conservative cheap jordan shoes group in the Discount LV Handbags European Parliament, told uggs on sale the Associated Press news agency air jordan shoes that the decision ugg proved ugg soldes EU countries could discount nike jordans "avoid ugg pas cher social wholesale jordan shoes benefits tourism Bags Louis Vuitton without violating the free movement of citizens".

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss