July 05, 2011

"Baby You're a Firework" Happy 4th of July 2011


Every 4th of July my friends and I go down to Lenox Mall to watch fireworks *Downtown Atlanta* this year it was raining so the show wasn't as great as last year. But that kind of a magic only happens twice a year so it was cool.

On My Outfit: I got those leggings sometimes early this year and I decided to pair it with my only red blazer. I was going to wear a v-neck white tee under the blazer, but I found this blue vintage top in the back of my closet which I think looks soooo much better......I hope you had a great 4th of July as well, so check out the pics. the outfit details and let me know what you think. Also feel free to tell me all about your 4th of July.

(Sorry,the pics are kind of blurry)


Blazer: New York & Company
Leggings: H&M
Shirt:Vintage
Flats:Red-Kiss
All Accessories: Forever21

As always thank you for reading.

   XoXo

Priiincesss



StyleofaLifetime.com

7 comments:

  1. I love the 4 july I was there the last year..
    and was amazing!
    and ofcourse I love your look..
    kisses from Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment, if your not already, follow my blog at www.fashionrockit.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice leggins!
    I like your blog, so i'm going to follow you right now :)
    my blog is this: http://itsmariaagain.blogspot.com/
    would you follow me too? thx :)

    kisses from Spain! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you 4 the lovely comment on chicisimo!
    I'm following you here
    and I hope you will follow me back
    giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ruling only relates to non-contributory benefits, where Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags the claimant does not cheap jordan shoes make ugg australia a contribution through uggs outlet the tax cheap jordans system.

    Tuesday's ruling wholesale jordan shoes for sale from Cheap LV Handbags the Luxembourg-based court relates discount nike jordans to Discount LV Handbags a case involving ugg pas cher a Romanian wholesale jordan shoes woman and Cheap jordans her son cheap jordans living cheap jordan in Germany who had Cheap Nike jordan shoes been denied ugg access to a non-contributory subsistence jordan shoes for cheap allowance from cheap nike jordan shoes its wholesale jordan shoes social security system.

    The court said the defendant did not have sufficient financial resources to claim residency in Germany after an initial three months, so she could Bags Louis Vuitton not air jordan shoes claim ugg boots that the Discount Louis Vuitton rules excluding her uggs on sale from certain benefits ugg soldes were discriminatory.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss