April 24, 2012

Spring 2012 Swapnista Day Party

Myself and Berny Martin, Designer and owner of Catou Wear
 Over the weekend I attended the Spring 2012 Swapnista Day Party hosted by the stylish Keren of Two Stylish Kays, as you can see I participated in the Style War fashion show along with the Fashionable Atlanta bloggers and my trend was floral, how fab. are my Ann Taylor thrifted floral pants?!?! sooo fab. and they looked stunning on the runway! Overall it was an amazing event, I had a blast, I met tons of new people and got to meet & greet some of my fav. bloggers.
My friends: My bff Kirk of 4EverKirk , Tye of The HkAccess and Miss Sandy. 
Keren, Adrene owner of House of Adrene and Fly Won
Asiah of Black Pearls
The beautiful Wendy, owner of Just Jewels 4 U
The winner,  miss Fly Won- Find her on YouTube as The Fly Won
Lisa of Lisa C Writes and her beautiful daughter!
My swap bag
What I wore to the show, will do a post of this look later in the week
Fly Won and ShaKiva of Spoiled Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss