April 26, 2012

Movie Casual: Think Like a Man!

Heyyy dollies, as promised an official post of what I wore to the Swapnista Day Party on Sat. and the movies afterwards. Since it was a Spring party/fashion show I figured the brighter the better.

 Believe it or not this blouse is my all time fav. piece of garment, not only is it my 1st thrifted piece but its also my 1st vintage piece. I have it for over 3 years now, I love it and I wear it every chance I get :) 
I paired it with the orange skinnies for a lil color-block fun and added the leopard wedges for prints. 

After the party/show my girlfriend Sandy went to see the new movie "Think Like a Man", OMG, soooo funny, def. worth watching. So, if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you drop whatever you doing and go see it, like now, LOL.

Wore >> Top: Vintage-Thrifted... Pants: F21... Shoes: Charlotte Russe   
Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss