April 12, 2012

Denim Obsession!!

Heyyy Dollies,  Happy Thursday!! I think I'm a lil obsessed with denim this season, [just a lil bit] On Friday {Good Friday to be exact} my girlfriend Sandy and I attended a week-end service at her church then after the service we stopped at one of my fav. Mexican restaurant for dinner/some delicious margaritas and this is what I wore. Denim on Denim with cute pink flats. I know this look is very similar to my last denim on denim look <>HERE<> but its very me, cute, fun and of course super comfy!!

btw I'm still in a camera crisis: excuse the quality of my pics. (in the market for a better one)

Jeans: Local Boutique.. Top: Thrifted-Tommy Hilfiger.. Flats: Traffic

Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss