April 10, 2012

IFB Project #42: Priiincesss's Festival Style!

Hey Dollies, Happy Tuesday! This week IFB Project theme is Festival Style. I'm not planning on attending  any major festivals in my town this year, maybe a gospel concert on the grass at my church, but nothing fancy. BUT, if I were to attend one, this is what I would wear: Lightweight see-through top {we all know festivals are usually super hot}, vintage shorts, gladiator flats and my cute floppy hat for extra cute-ness :). 
Where did I actually wear this to? The Last Chance Thrift Store for their store wide 50% off Mondays, and I scored a couple of nice slacks, yayyy me, lol!  

<>Side Bar:<>{WOW, my legs are REALLY short}

Anyways, thank you soooo much for reading and have a safe, fun productive Tuesday muahhh!!

Shorts/Hat: Thrifted.. Top: Marshalls.. Flats: Jessica Simpson..

Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss