April 03, 2012

IFB PROJECT #41: Lil Miss Mis-Matching!

Heyyy Dollies, Happy Tuesday!! To today I am doing something I haven't done in a min. an IFB Project :)
This week's project is "Mix-Prints" one of my fav. trends of all time, I mean, after all I am the queen of
mis-matching, lol....... Sunday after work I went to dinner with my friends and this fab. outfit is what I wore. I absolutely love these vintage pants, they def. know how to make a statement, I mixed it with the stripes top since I've done leopard and floral already, I added the belt for a lil definition/separation but overall I think the red wedges really took it home!! Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you like the look muahhh!!

Top: Old Navy.. Pants: Thrifted.. Clutch: Target.. Shoes: Charlotte Russe.. Betl: Gift..
I won these earrings from a fab. giveaway over at Live Life in Style
Thanks for Stopping by
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss