March 07, 2012

WIWW: Good Deeds!!

Hey hey hey, happy Hump Day dollies!! On Monday I promised you guys I would post what I wore to the movies on Sat. so, here you go :).  I met with my girlfriend Sandy and went to see Tyler Perry's "Good Deeds" great great great movie def. a must see!! 

About my outfit: I got this cute lil dress last Spring for a girls night out but I haven't wear it since then. So Sat. I decided to wear it but it was very cold out ughhh, I am soooo over this un-predictable Ga weather  so added the fishnets, the blazer, my new booties and as always finish the look with a belt!!  

Dress:Body Central.. Tank:F21.. Blazer:Limited.. Booties:ShoeLand.. Stockings:H&M.. 
Btw, the top part of the dress is actually black but I wanted all colors so I added the green tank over the black part and put the belt over it for support :) 

want to win? Enter my Kenneth Cole Giveaway!!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I love your sense of colors! I love colors, too! I prefer colors and whimisical look than very elegant look, mostly, more fun.
    Please check out my blog when you have the time, I think seeing your style, you'd enjoy my buttony blue technicolor post! ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I admire anyone who can wear heels... Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Politicians cheap jordans in several member jordan shoes for cheap states cheap jordans have promised to crack Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags down on what they wholesale jordan shoes for sale call "benefit tourism".

    British ugg australia Prime Minister David uggs outlet Cameron welcomed the Discount Louis Vuitton ruling, describing it wholesale jordan shoes as "simple common cheap jordan sense".

    Meanwhile German Cheap jordans MEP Manfred Weber, Cheap Nike jordan shoes the leader ugg boots of cheap nike jordan shoes the Cheap LV Handbags main conservative cheap jordan shoes group in the Discount LV Handbags European Parliament, told uggs on sale the Associated Press news agency air jordan shoes that the decision ugg proved ugg soldes EU countries could discount nike jordans "avoid ugg pas cher social wholesale jordan shoes benefits tourism Bags Louis Vuitton without violating the free movement of citizens".

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss