March 18, 2012

Sunday Best: The Classy Traditional Fashionista!


Heyyy Dollies, Happy Sunday!! Believe it or not I am one of those traditional christian, especially when it comes to my church attire. I like get to very dress up on Sunday mornings and making sure my outfit is more than appreciate for church.... As you guys know I've been visiting different churches lately and as I was looking for something to wear this morning I thought to myself, what impression do  I want to make today? How do I want to be remembered? Then it hit me, The Classy Traditional Fashionista! nice, right? lol. With that in mind I came up with perfect outfit. I mean, what's more traditional than a blazer over a button up or more classy than a black pencil skirt!?!  *Giggles* As for the shoes? well, everybody knows fashionistas only rock fabulous shoes :) but on a real note, I love what I came up with and can honestly say my fav. look thus far!  
Skirt: Old Navy... Blazer/Bag: Thrifted... Denim Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger... Shoes: Traffic...

Thanks for stopping by
Priiincesss


g*rated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss