March 20, 2012

Hello Spring 2012!!

Hello, hello, hello Spring!! Finally, Spring is here, you guys have no idea how excited I am, too excited, lol.  Winter wasn't all that bad this year but Ive been dying to start rocking my floral dresses, cute sandals, shorts and mini skirts. What to expect from me this Spring? Lots of bright colors, dresses and flats. I'm not a trendy girl but I do like to stay up to date and keep up with fashion so, you can most def. expect to see some of the new trends  such as color-blocking, color of the year "tangerine",  bold prints etc........ Between Feb. and now I've made a couple of fab. new purchases I need to start doing shopping hauls but I am still building my Spring/Summer 2012  wardrobe and the pics. below are just some of the items from my wish-list that I'm currently in the market for!! Well dollies, my time is up, soooo I am going to take my tail to bed and hope you all enjoy the 1st day of Spring muahhhhh!!!!!!

Need a few new swimsuits for an upcoming photo shoot, Florida and Haiti Trip. 

Cap-Toe Pumps

Palazzo Pants

Tangerine Pieces

Only a few days left to enter my >>> Kenneth cole Giveaway <<< enter enter enter

Photo Credit:Googled 

Thanks for stopping by
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss