May 23, 2014

Day 9: A Lesson From Pop Culture & Fun Pants

Heyy darlings, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAYYYY!!!
Day 9 of the of the just "Just Blog it" 30 Day Challenge
Topic: A Lesson From Pop Culture.
One thing I've learned from Pop Culture is people are wayyy too obsessed with the Kardashian.
I don't mind them they are beautiful people living their lives so people need to do the same 
and mind their OWN business. 

About the look: wore to work yesterday, kinda had a dinner afterwards but it was rescheduled 
for tonight and I told him he better not cancel tonight or he buying me SHOES, lol.

Sidebar: I am very excited to be blogging again and sharing my life with my online darlings :)   
Blazer & Pants: H&M... Top: Marshalls... Shoes: Calvin Klein via Ross
Thanks  for stopping by and don't forget to stop by my store PRIIINCESSS.COM
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your fun pants rock! I also agree, enough with Kardashians.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss