May 22, 2014

DAY 8: One Thing You Love About Facebook & Wrinkly Skirt

Hey hey hey, its THURSDAY,  "Inspiration Thursday" to be exact!!
Its also Day 8 of the "Just Blog it" Challenge and the topic is "Things You Love about Facebook"
What’s one thing you love about Facebook?
The one thing I love about Facebook is the fact that its FREE advertisement!

About the look: Well as you know my Haitian Fashionistas and I hosted our weekly 
 Inspiration Thursday challenge and this week inspiration is this cute comfy black & white fit below.
Oh I did not realize how wrinkle this skirt was until after taking these pics. lol. 
But to be fair I am in the process of moving and living out of boxes so don't judge me, lol.
Thrifted: Skirt & Blouse....Flats: Ross... Scarf: Found...
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to checkout my store PRIIINCESSS.COM
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss