May 20, 2014

Day 6: Industry Pet Peeve & Pink Jacket

Hey beautiful people, HAPPY Tuesday!!
Here we are Day 6 of the "Just Blog It" Challenge and the topic is..........
"Industry Pet Peeve"
What’s one thing that happens in your industry that gets under your skin?
The one thing that gets under my skin is a BAD new trend. I mean just because a well known
person in the fashion industry is wearing something that doesn't mean it should be a TREND. 

And about my look; one of my good girlfriends went thrifting few weeks ago and got me 
this super pretty in pink jacket and I wore it to work yesterday :) 
Pants: Thrifted... Jacket: Thrifted Gift... Tank & Shoes: Target... 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to checkout my store PRIIINCESSS.COM ;) 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss