November 06, 2011

Sunday Best: More Fall Colors!!


Heyyy Dolls, happy Sunday!! Just a quick post of what I wore to Church this morning, as most Sundays finding something to wear this morning wasn't easy at all. After trying on everything in my closet I came across this Guess Skirt that's been sitting in my closet all year long, I paired it with the long-sleeve lace  shirt which happend to be a very rich Fall color, I added the boots and the tights to give the look an even more of a Fall feel and of course I finished the look with some gold accessories.....Hope you guys are having a great Sunday and thanks for reading muahhhh!!! 

What I Wore: Guess Skirt, Cathy Jean Boots, Forever21 Shirt, H&M tights. 


Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss