November 23, 2011

Old Friend, Business & Cocktails!!


Heyyy Dolls, Happy Hump Day!! Today I am posting an outfit I wore yesterday to meet with an old friend. We talked some business, played catch up and enjoyed some delicious cocktails!!....... I got this sheer button up from H&M last Black Friday its been sitting in my closet and I thought its about that time I rock it. So, I paired it with these skinnies from Marshalls,  my fav. Charlotte Russe Leopard wedges and being that the shirt is sheer I added the red zebra bra for a lil mix prints action!!... I have a super busy day, I  gotta do laundry, my hair, clean up and give my brat dog and a bath/hair cut so, I hope you dolls have a great day and I will catch you all later muahhhh


Btw, don't forget to enter my Vintage Clutch Giveaway!!



Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss