August 12, 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 1

Well, I'm gonna find the time to be happy 100 days x infinity, lol. 
But seriously, life is and can be HECTIC. 
we get so busy, so caught up in everything and forget the things that make us smile. 
 So, yesterday I started my "100 Happy Days" challenge, I can and will be HAPPY for a 100 days in a row. 
Regardless of what's going on or not going on in my hectic life /day I will find a happy moment
in everyday.  
You too can be happy for 100 days in a row,  join the fun by going to 100happydays.com  and register.
Instagram is my daily shared platform but I will share a quick post of the previous week here
every Monday. 
Day 1
 Captioned.
Starting my #100HappyDays challenge with this #FREE-super delicious #Dole Classic Lemonade #Day1 #Priiincesss
Thanks for stopping by!
Heres to a 100 Happy Days, in a row!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Arctic white mist instantly put the ball giant screen surrounded by blood, rather than on the water the north face outlet store meet, to a layer of ice. All but a dozen interest between blood screen giant ball north face the north face outlet store outlet store has been completely frozen.

    Blue curtain of north face factory outlet water poured down between the blink of an eye and the whole blood put the ball completely cover the giant screen, kind of sickening smell of blood children have been cut off.

    Pisces mysterious magic in the product water dish out. Li He again soon, I saw four Yuping fly out from the cuffs, four north face outlet store Yuping flew instantly turned north face factory outlet toward the square the size of houses, each puff of white mist.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss