February 18, 2013

Monday Madness: The Weekend

Heyyyy Dollies, Happy Monday!!!
 How was my weekend?? It was SUPER BUSY but fun!  Got  a LOT done and went thrifting :).
 But UNFORTUNATELY it is  back to work :'(, and again, mama gotta pay the bills, right?! ;).... 

Ok, enough about MY weekend, I am dying to hear all about your weekend in the comment box below or since this is a link-party if your are a blogger just link up and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out ;).
..........  
I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. As always there are NO RULES to party with me, just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy!! 


Spray Paint Fonts

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend (thrifting is always a bonus!) I visited a UK seaside town this weekend called cardiff. It was different to be out of London for a few days :)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss