February 10, 2013

Monday Madness: Fashion Friends

Hey Dollies, Happy Monday and welcome to my fave segment of the week, Monday Madness!!!

This week I am introducing my new Fashion Friend/co-worker  Carolyn of Sweet Caromel.  
I absolutely LOVE Carolyn's style its edgy, fun and classy. 
 Yesterday Carolyn and I got together and worked on her style blog so when you get a chance please stop by her blog Sweet Caromel checkout her style and say hello!!! 

................
And its PARTY TIME >> I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. 
As always there are NO RULES to party with me, just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy!!
Spray Paint Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss