February 25, 2013

Monday Madness: Oscars 2013 Red Carpet

Halle Berry
Kelly Rowland
Stacy Keibler
Kelly Osbourne
Jennifer Lawrence
Kerry Washington


Zoe Saldana
Robin Roberts
Amy Adams

Hey pretty people, happy Monday!!!! I missed the Oscars and the red carpet but thanks to eOnline for these stunning red carpet pics..... These ladies are what I call BEST DRESSED, absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!
............................................
And on to the party! >> I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. 
As always there are NO RULES to party with me, just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy!!
Spray Paint Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss