May 29, 2012

LTF News: Major Changes!!

Heyyy Dollies, Happy Tuesday!! So, I have decided to make some changes here on the blog of what I blog about and how I blog. As you all know I work from home, and I love it but, sadly I don't get to play dress up everyday, in other words being that my blog is a personal style blog I don't have much to blog about. So, I figured why not turn the blog into a full-blown/general FASHION BLOG!!!! Days I don't  have an OOTD outfit of the day to post I will blog about whats going on in the fashion world.... I added a few main categories on the sidebar of what I will be blog about and I will do my best to do at least 2 posts a day......<> Also, I've added a new tab/page tittled "I am Haiti" so, pls be sure to check it out while you here :)...... Thank you so much for all you love/support and I hope you like the new changes, muahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss