May 18, 2012

Let's Talk Collaboration!!

Heyyy Dollies, Happy Friday!!! Couple of months ago my best friend started his own personal style blog 4 Ever Kirk and we thought it would be fun to make a special appearance on each other's blog. His style is a lil different, kinda the opposite  of my style. He is a shorts man and I think he looks really nice in these white shorts and the green button up!! I kinda  wanted to look like the girl version of him, so, this is what I came up with. I absolutely love how my shorts fits and can't get enough of my new thrifted NY&Co denim vest!!! And wow, how pretty is that green on us?!?! I love it, we had so much playing photographer....
 Thanks Kirky, you rock, muahhhh!!!!....
 Pls, be sure to check out his blog 4 Ever Kirk for more men's fashion and his shorts obsession :)

I'm Wearing- Shorts: Old Navy.. Green-tee: Skillz... Polo:Aeropostale... Vest:Thrifted... Shoes: Payless
And I have no idea what/who he's wearing, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss