May 01, 2012

Charity Event: An Evening of Haitian Culture!

Over the weekend, my fellow Haitian Beauty & Treasure and I  had the pleasure of attending a fab. charity event, hosted by  HANA= Haitian American  Nurses Association to raise money and hygiene kits for over 600 students in Haiti. It was a great  event, the atmosphere was amazing. I mean, everybody was there to support and change lives. I got the opportunity to meet and mingled with a few of the big names in the Haitian community, so def. big thanks to HANA for invited us. 

What I wore: Since it was a charity event I wanted to look classy but still look fresh and young. So, I paired these fab. white pants that I've been dying to wear with the striped blazer and for a bit of young-ness I wore the blue cami  instead of the black lace tank that I had in mind. 
What you think, charity event chic? or too work-ish?  

Pants: TJmaxx... Blazer: Thrifted... Tank: F21... Shoes: BCBG via Marshalls...
Just a few pics. from the event! It was a great turned out, over 100 people come out to support!! Btw, like The Haitian Alliance on FB for all your updates in the Haitian community! 
 Just a few of the Haitian Beauty & Treasure, theres about 15 of us
My girl Sandy, rocking some Spring colors :) 
The beautiful Marie, founder of The Haitian Beauty &Treasure
 The hostesses  
Some of the Haitian American Nurses Association
The crowd 
And the food.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss