December 01, 2011

Inspiration Thursday: No Internet :(


Heyy Dolls, Happy Thursday, thanks to Charter our internet was down pretty much all day yesterday, I had to work, blog, and finish some Evites, so I decided to go to my local Starbucks and this is what I wore. This look was actually inspired by one of my fav. fashionista over at Dash Dot Dotty,  the girl has mad style and she's super cute!!!... It was getting dark and it was 40-some  degrees outside  so I didn't take alot of pics. but checkout the few pics. that I did take, hope you like the look and have a great Thursday muahhh!!

What I Wore: Blazer: The Limited><Red Shirt: Skillz><Harem Pants: Thrifted><Flats: Rampage 



The Inspiration
Check her out >> Dash Dot Dotty <<

        "
Inspiration Thursday" 
        
     Because sometimes we all need a little inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss