December 26, 2011

Haitian Beauty 2012 Calendar Party!

(Couldnt find the right pumps so I went with the boots)
Heyy Happy Monday, hope you all had an amazing Christmas!!.... What did I do on Christmas eve?? Well back in Oct. an amazing woman from the Haitian Community asked me to be part of a Haitian Beauty 2012 Calendar, of course I said yes. Now, the calendars are ready so on Christmas eve she had a party to reveal the final product!! (Will post pics. of the calendar on a later date) Anyways, the party was a hit!! Great people, music and free calendars for everybody!! These are just a few pics. from the party and what I wore!!! 

*Some of the Haitian Beauty Ladies*
*My Girlfriend Sandy and I *
*More of The Haitian Beauty Team*
*More of the Ladies*
*The Woman who made it all Possible Marie*
*Sandy again*



Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss