December 01, 2011

31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge!!!!


As I was browsing the web I came across an amazing blog "Happy Black Woman" by 
Rosetta Thurman, its an online community empowering black women to follow their our dreams and living their our ideal lives. I was on the site for less than 5 mins. and I was very impressed and inspired to change my life, reason why I joined her virtual life coaching program "31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge"  You dolls doesn't know that about me but I am in the part of life where I'm searching for something but not sure exactly what is it that I'm searching for, so maybe this challenge will help me find my way. I'm super excited and really looking forward to my 1st exercise!!!

How does it work? Well,  pretty much you will commit to doing a daily exercises for 31 days, check your email everyday for those exercises,  use a notebook to keep record of you progress and share your progress/insight with other members and Miss Thurman via Twitter, Facebook and/or her blog.  For more details and how to sign up checkout  HappyBlackWoman.com.




Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss