August 05, 2011

Trend Watch: Colored Jeans!!


Personally I like my Jeans blue, black and/or grey but Colored Jeans are a super hot fashion trend this summer everybody seem to be rocking them from celebrities to my fellow fashionistas! You won't find me sporting them but I will agree they are perfect for color blocking and most def. a must-have for summer.  You can dress them up with a nice blazer and  heels or you can dress them down with a plain top and flats. But remember they already extra bright so keep the look simple and clean.

Thanks for Reading muahhhh!!!


 Priiincesss



3 comments:

  1. Can't hardly wait to get my hands on a pair of these amazing bright color jeans!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colored jeans...just wish I could have found a pair that fit me this summer :-(

    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Politicians cheap jordans in several member jordan shoes for cheap states cheap jordans have promised to crack Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags down on what they wholesale jordan shoes for sale call "benefit tourism".

    British ugg australia Prime Minister David uggs outlet Cameron welcomed the Discount Louis Vuitton ruling, describing it wholesale jordan shoes as "simple common cheap jordan sense".

    Meanwhile German Cheap jordans MEP Manfred Weber, Cheap Nike jordan shoes the leader ugg boots of cheap nike jordan shoes the Cheap LV Handbags main conservative cheap jordan shoes group in the Discount LV Handbags European Parliament, told uggs on sale the Associated Press news agency air jordan shoes that the decision ugg proved ugg soldes EU countries could discount nike jordans "avoid ugg pas cher social wholesale jordan shoes benefits tourism Bags Louis Vuitton without violating the free movement of citizens".

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss