August 07, 2011

Sports Wear: I Golf in Style!!




So yesterday I was suppose to play some Golf with a friend who was in town but unfortunately it was raining so we went to the bar at the hotel where he was staying and get some drinks/food instead. But regardless of the rain I looked absolutely fab. in my Golf outfit,  as you can see I wore all Black with a lil bit of Pink. Polo Shirt, Bermuda Shorts and my cute lil Jazz Shoes. (He said I need to get some real Golf shoes lol) because of the stupid rain I had to take my pics. inside and the lighting was horrible.
Thank you sooo much for reading  kisses kisses.

 Priiincess












Shirt: USPA
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: The Limited
Watch: Anne Klein 
Pearl Bracelet: H&M

2 comments:

  1. lmao...USPA is fake polo shorty. That aint Ralph Lauren #FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruling only relates to non-contributory benefits, where Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags the claimant does not cheap jordan shoes make ugg australia a contribution through uggs outlet the tax cheap jordans system.

    Tuesday's ruling wholesale jordan shoes for sale from Cheap LV Handbags the Luxembourg-based court relates discount nike jordans to Discount LV Handbags a case involving ugg pas cher a Romanian wholesale jordan shoes woman and Cheap jordans her son cheap jordans living cheap jordan in Germany who had Cheap Nike jordan shoes been denied ugg access to a non-contributory subsistence jordan shoes for cheap allowance from cheap nike jordan shoes its wholesale jordan shoes social security system.

    The court said the defendant did not have sufficient financial resources to claim residency in Germany after an initial three months, so she could Bags Louis Vuitton not air jordan shoes claim ugg boots that the Discount Louis Vuitton rules excluding her uggs on sale from certain benefits ugg soldes were discriminatory.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss