June 05, 2014

Day 22: HF Leopard Challenge & Firmoo Sunglasses

Hey beauties, happy Thursday, Inspiration Thursday to be exact ;) 
This week our Haitian Fashionistas Inspiration Thursday Challenge is my fave animal print...
 LEOPARD!!.... No I did not go leopard crazy but I did do a double leopard look :) 
And these FABULOUS Firmoo Leopard Print Frame Sunglasses came right on time for the challenge.
Thanks Firmoo for my Sunglasses I LOVE them and will do a more casual look over the weekend 
and a more detailed review on them... But dollies, in the mean time be sure to stop by Firmoo.com
and get yourself a pair of Prescription glasses or a fab. pair of shades like the one I'm rocking ;)  
And about Day 22 of the "Just Blog it" 30 Day Challenge.
Well the topic is... Favorite Book To Reread 
Tell us about a book you can read again and again without getting bored – 
what is it that speaks to you? 

_To be honest I can re-read ANY book by Brenda Jackson without getting bored. 
All of her books are about true love and happy ending.. It's good to know read true love  does 
exist and I one day can have that happy ending, silly I know, lol. 
 
  Skirt & Blouse: Thrifted... Shoes ShoeDazzle... Sunglasses: Firmoo 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss