February 13, 2014

New Arrivals: Celebrity Dresses


NICKI MINAJ GRAFFITI DRESs

KIM KARDASHIAN RED TRIBAL MESH PRINT DRESS

Hey beautiful people, HAPPY THURSDAY!!
As you can see, this week "New Arrival's" is packed with beautiful celebrity dresses!
And they are selling out FAST. 
So make your way over to PRIIINCESSS.COM and check them out ;) 

ROYAL BLUE CUT OUT HIGH SLIT SCUBA EVENING MAXI DRESS

--------------------
RUNNING PROMOS 

If currently snowed IN and in need of some retail therapy, this SALE is for YOU :) 
Because we believe EVERYDAY should be HAPPY HOUR!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I just like the picture full of elegant details. Working with the designer was amazing, he responded to all my inquiries, he helped me to modify some measurements of my dress too.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss