February 24, 2014

Monday Madness: Seven Days of Vintage... Day One: Jumpsuit

Hey dollies, 
HAPPY MONDAY and welcome back to MONDAY MADNESS!!
Ok, let's talk VINTAGE! 
Un-surprisingly I have a lot of vintage pieces in my closet that have not been worn. 
SO, I am doing "7 Days of VINTAGE",  I will be rocking all vintage pieces from now til Sunday! 
I wore a vintage jacket to church yesterday but this jumpsuit is the official day one look.
Wore it yesterday to our church district convention evening service with my
fave ShoeDazzle studded white pumps and a matching belt.. 
I think its safe to say "7 days of Vintage" Day one was a total success, right?
Let me know what you think in the comment box below and be sure to stop 
by tomorrow for DAY TWO which is what I'm wearing to work TODAY ;)!!!

OK, LET'S PARTY...Link up below...  
I know it looks like a DRESS but it is a JUMPSUIT, lol. 
.............
I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week,
 its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. 
As always there are NO RULES to party with me, just link whatever you'll like to share, 
grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy.


Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss