December 23, 2013

Monday Madness: Have a Fabulous Christmas

Happy Monday sweeties and welcome back to MONDAY MADNESS, the CHRISTMAS edition!!!
1st off let me start by saying this LOUSY and UNPREDICTABLE Ga weather is REALLY messing
with my styling and pictures, it rained ALL day yesterday, ugh, yikes.
Well, hopefully it will be a beautiful sunny Christmas day :).
And on that happy note, Christmas is a just ONE day away, soooo excited!!
Def. one of my favorite holidays. 
This year, my girlfriend Peggy and I are hosting a really small wine dinner party with a few close friends
and spending Christmas day here in Atlanta with my best-friends and their kids.
Ok, thats for me. Let's party, I'm excited to hear/see all your Christmas eve and Christmas day plans. 
..................................................
I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, 
its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. As always there are NO RULES to party with me, 
 just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this party. I hope that you'll have a great holiday! :) I've linked back to this party in my 17 Glittering Decorations For Celebrating The New Year at:

    http://homedecornut.com/17-glittering-decorations-for-celebrating-the-new-year/

    I've also followed/liked you on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest :D

    Have a nice day,
    Nathalie - http://HomeDecorNut.com

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss