December 30, 2013

Monday Madness: Cheers to a New Year, 2014

Hey sweetness, 
HAPPY MONDAY and welcome back to Monday Madness, the New Year Edition!
WOW,  2013 has been an AMAZING year! I launched Priiincesss.com, got my dog Pebbles 
back, went back to bartending, met some awesome people and partied my behind offfff. 
I did not fall in love and again I did not put in any kind of effort into my love life, lol. 
So, my 2014 main goals/focus are.... my current business, my new business venture and my dating life.
I will share my fave posts of 2013 but right now let's party 
and hear/see you best moments of 2013 and your all goals/focus for 2014. 
..................................................
I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, 
its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. As always there are NO RULES to party with me, 
 just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss