July 15, 2013

Monday Madness: Blog Makeover


Hey Darlings, HAPPY MONDAY and welcome back to MONDAY MADNESS!!!

OMG, how pretty is my new blog look?!?! Super pretty!!!
All thanks to Kenye of Glow Kouture, not only did she do an AMAZING job she also put up with me and ALL my changes, demands and request!! 

About my Weekend: OMG, my weekend was SUPER busy and SUPER fabulous! I'm a member of Sosyete Koukouy of Atlanta and we hosted our 1st Annual "A Day in Haiti" event at Rhodes Jordan Park on Saturday, So I spend Friday and Saturday helping out with that AND worked at the Bar Saturday night but Sunday I got to relax ALL day!!!
What about you? How was your weekend? 

  On to the Party: I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. As always there are NO RULES to party with me, just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the blog makeover, Cindy! Kenye did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog makeover! Everything is so clean and easy to follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss