April 07, 2013

Monday Madness: Feat. Mandy's Upcycled Denim Tote

HEYYY Dollies, HAPPY MONDAY and welcome to MONDAY MADNESS!!!!

Our feature of the week goes to Mandy of HongKongChic, I mean the girl is CREATIVE, how fabulous is this tote she made out of old denim?!?! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!

Be sure to stop by her blog HongKongChic, checkout the post and the tutorial on how to make your own fun tote!!!


Ok, on to the party: my weekend was SUPER fun and hope to hear ALL about YOURS, so go ahead link-up and who knows!? Your post/blog might be feature of the week ;)

 I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week, its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. 

As always there are NO RULES to party with me, just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy
Spray Paint Fonts

3 comments:

Disqus for I am Priiincesss